Aqua (water), Lippia citriodora (verbena) water*, Lauryl glucoside (tensio-active made from coconut oil and sugar), Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower water*, Mentha piperita (mint) water*, Glycerin (botanical origin), Bambusa arundinacea (bamboo) stem extract, Sclerotium gum (natural polysaccharide), Cocamidopropyl betaine (soft foaming agent derived from coconut), Caprylyl/capryl glucoside (non-ionic surfactant derived from sugar), Polyglyceryl-4 caprate (refatting agent derived from coco), Citrus medica limonum (lemon) fruit water, Jojoba esters (jojoba beads), Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Rubus idaeus (raspberry) fruit extract, Sodium phytate (antioxidant), Benzyl alcohol (preservative agent), Citric acid (pH regulator), Potassium sorbate (preservative agent), Xanthan gum (natural thickener), Dehydroacetic acid (preservative agent), Chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289) (natural pigment), Red iron oxide (ci 77491) (natural pigment), Sodium benzoate (preservative agent), Silica (gelling), Fragrance (100% natural origin), Limonene (floral waters and essential oils components).
All our products contain the highest percentage of natural and organic ingredients, and are guaranteed without synthetic fragrance and colorants, synthetic preservatives such as parabens, phenoxyethanol, SLS and petrochemical derivatives.
* A minimum of 97% of the total ingredients should be natural or of natural origin.
* A minimum of 95% of the vegetal components should be from organic agriculture.
* In addition to this, a minimum of 10% of the total ingredients should also come from organic agriculture.
* The raw natural ingredients should be obtained by simple processes and should be free of all contaminants, such as pesticides, GMO’s, hydrocarbons, nitrates, etc.
* The external packaging should be a non-pollutant and recyclable. * The external packaging should be a non-pollutant and recyclable.
The following are strictly prohibited:
Parabens, phenoxyethanol, PEG, EDTA, formaldehyde, phtalates, sodium laureth sulfate, and other synthetic colorants, synthetic preservatives such as parabens and phenoxyethanol, synthetic fragrances, synthetic antioxidants and emollients, synthetic lipids and oils, as well as silicon and other ingredients originating from petrochemical processes, such as vaseline and paraffin.
HOW TO USE:
Apply preferably in the evening to enhance cell regeneration. Massage onto damp skin in a gentle circular motion, taking care to avoid eye area. Rinse well with warm water. Follow with moisturizer. For optimal results use three times weekly. Use daily: morning and evening on eyes, face, and neck with a cotton pad to remove oil, dirt and make-up.
COMMENTS: Can also be used for gentle removal of fresh wake-up mask. Rinsing not necessary.