Aqua (water), Cetearyl alcohol (emulsifying wax coming from plant oils), Caprylic/capric triglyceride (fractionated coconut oil), Glycerin (botanical origin), Lippia citriodora (verbena) water*, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower water*, Prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil*, Oryza sativa (rice) hull powder, Cetearyl glucoside (botanical emulsifier), Squalane (emollient coming from olive), Sclerocarya birrea (marula) seed oil, Leontopodium alpinum (edelweiss) flower leaf extract*, Artemisia umbelliformis (white genepi) extract*, Buddleja davidii (butterfly bush) extract*, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Rubus idaeus (raspberry) fruit extract, Tocopherol (natural vit. E), Soya bean oil (non GMO), Citrus sinensis dulcis (sweet orange) oil*, Benzyl alcohol (preservative agent), Potassium sorbate (preservative agent), Xanthan gum (natural thickener), Alcohol*, Dehydroacetic acid (and) Sodium benzoate (preservative agents), Red iron oxide (ci 77491) (natural pigment), Citric acid (pH regulator), Silica (gelling), Fragrance (100% natural origin), Benzyl benzoate (and) Citral (and) Citronellol (and) Limonene (and) Linalool (floral waters and essential oils components).
All our products contain the highest percentage of natural and organic ingredients, and are guaranteed without synthetic fragrance and colorants, synthetic preservatives such as parabens, phenoxyethanol, SLS and petrochemical derivatives.
* A minimum of 97% of the total ingredients should be natural or of natural origin.
* A minimum of 95% of the vegetal components should be from organic agriculture.
* In addition to this, a minimum of 10% of the total ingredients should also come from organic agriculture.
* The raw natural ingredients should be obtained by simple processes and should be free of all contaminants, such as pesticides, GMO’s, hydrocarbons, nitrates, etc.
* The external packaging should be a non-pollutant and recyclable. * The external packaging should be a non-pollutant and recyclable.
The following are strictly prohibited:
Parabens, phenoxyethanol, PEG, EDTA, formaldehyde, phtalates, sodium laureth sulfate, and other synthetic colorants, synthetic preservatives such as parabens and phenoxyethanol, synthetic fragrances, synthetic antioxidants and emollients, synthetic lipids and oils, as well as silicon and other ingredients originating from petrochemical processes, such as vaseline and paraffin.
HOW TO USE:
Protect your skin morning and evening. Gently massage your clean face, neck, and low neckline to nourish and preserve your youthful complexion. Ideal make-up base.
COMMENTS: Ideal make-up base. For optimal result, use Vitamin-Rich Serum first.