Aqua (water), Cetearyl alcohol (emulsifying wax coming from plant oils), Caprylic/capric triglyceride (fractionated coconut oil), Glycerin (botanical origin), Citrus aurentium amara (neroli) flower water*, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, Prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil*, Antemis nobilis (chamomile) flower water*, Cetearyl glucoside (emulsifier wax derived from corn or coconut), Squalane (emollient coming from olive), Oryza sativa (rice) hull powder, Vitellaria paradoxa (shea butter) extract*, Sclerocarya birrea (marula) seed oil, Leontopodium alpinum (edelweiss) flower leaf extract*, Artemisia umbelliformis (white genepi) extract *, Buddleja davidii (butterfly bush) extract*, Honey extract*, Tocopherol (natural vit. E), Soya bean oil (non GMO), Benzyl alcohol (and) Potassium sorbate (preservative agents), Xanthan gum (natural thickener), Alcohol*, Dehydroacetic acid (preservative agent), Citric acid (pH regulator), Sodium benzoate (preservative agent), Citric acid.
All our products contain the highest percentage of natural and organic ingredients, and are guaranteed without synthetic fragrance and colorants, synthetic preservatives such as parabens, phenoxyethanol, SLS and petrochemical derivatives.
* A minimum of 97% of the total ingredients should be natural or of natural origin.
* A minimum of 95% of the vegetal components should be from organic agriculture.
* In addition to this, a minimum of 10% of the total ingredients should also come from organic agriculture.
* The raw natural ingredients should be obtained by simple processes and should be free of all contaminants, such as pesticides, GMO’s, hydrocarbons, nitrates, etc.
* The external packaging should be a non-pollutant and recyclable. * The external packaging should be a non-pollutant and recyclable.
The following are strictly prohibited:
Parabens, phenoxyethanol, PEG, EDTA, formaldehyde, phtalates, sodium laureth sulfate, and other synthetic colorants, synthetic preservatives such as parabens and phenoxyethanol, synthetic fragrances, synthetic antioxidants and emollients, synthetic lipids and oils, as well as silicon and other ingredients originating from petrochemical processes, such as vaseline and paraffin.
HOW TO USE:
Delicately pour the desired amount of gel under the water and let the fruity-glittery mousse bloom. Gently cleanse your body and rinse.
COMMENTS: Specially formulated without soap for the most sensitive and delicate skins.